Friday, November 7, 2008

Erin, this is for you!

I was tagged by Erin. I am supposed to come up with 6 funny quorks about myself and then tag six other people. So here it goes.

1-Now that I am a mother, most of my picky-ness has to do with Kendyllee. The big thing for me is washing her bottles. I use the Dr. Brown bottles and each bottle has 5 pieces. So it tends to take 15-20 minutes each morning to wash her bottles. And because there are so many pieces, I have a rack that holds most of them. Instead of using the same bottle for one day, I use a new clean, fresh bottle for every feeding. So by the next morning I have 7-9 bottles to wash. (This one is for you Heidi, love ya!)

2-Owen and I love to play cards. We learned many card games working at the Meridian Wal*Mart. But when it is time to put the cards away, I HAVE to go thru the deck and sort them into the suits and then put them in numerical order. (Owen hates it)

3-Even if Kendyllee and I are staying home all day, her clothes still have to match, even her socks and her head band. I know, what a dork.

4-Because of #3, Kendyllee tends to go thru a crap load of laundry. I wash her clothes separate from ours so I do not loose a sock and if I do it is easier to find. But when it comes time to fold all of her laundry, it has to be folded just the right way or I will redo it. (Owen does not mind this one so much!)

5-After growing up on the BEST well water in the world, I can not bring myself to drink tap water. We lived in Boise for 1 year and Nampa for 4 years and the only tap water I drank that entire time, was during Sacrament every Sunday, and that water is blessed, so I knew it would not kill me.

6-All of you Wal*Mart workers will appreciate this one. During my 10 years at Wal*Mart, I spent a large amount of time working in Apparel. One of the main things that I will take with me to my grave that I learned there is the hangers all need to face the same direction. If you are looking at a hanger, it needs to look like a question mark. Now I have taught Owen to do the same thing. Our closets are very organized, and I think I may have also rubbed off on my mom.

Well there they are. All of my nerdyness is now out in the open. I tag--Melissa, Darla, Mary, Tracy, Heidi, and Carmen. Have fun!!