Sunday, November 30, 2008

HApPy biRThDaY DaDdy!!

Today is Owen's Birthday. I just wanted to take a minute and let him know how much Kendyllee and I love and appreciate him and all he does for us!! Since he will be the big 26, here are 26 things we love about him.

26~He is a very hard worker.
25~He is very dedicated to everything in his life, work and family.
24~He is the biggest kid at heart.
23~Because he is a kid at heart, he loves Christmas. Our tree has been up since November 6. Which believe it or not, is late for us.
22~Owen has an extraordinary sense of humor.
21~He lets me cut his hair short, (so I do not have to cut it as often and I really love it short) even though he is not to fond of it.
20~Owen is very easy going and easy to please.
19~He sings to me all the time. I love it so much.
18~Owen has the most gorgeous eyes ever. I get lost in them when he looks at me. (sorry so mooshy)
17~Owen is very caring.
16~He is open minded when it comes to pretty much everything. He is always the one calming me down when I get excited about something.
15~He does not judge others.
14~Owen is wonderful at budgeting money.
13~He is always willing to help me with what ever I need around the house or with Kendyllee.
12~He is the best daddy ever. He loves our little girl so much. I love to watch him melt all over the floor when she just looks at him.
11~He sings to Kendyllee, which she also loves. It makes her grin every time.
10~Owen eats what ever I cook. I like to try new things and he will let me know when he does not like some thing, but he will still eat it that one time.
9~He is very adventurous. Likes to try new things.
8~Owen has been very understanding and patient with me, and some times I know that is not easy.
7~He is the best looking man I have ever seen.
6~Owen gives the best bear hugs ever!!
5~I have to say he is also a great kisser!
4~He holds the Priesthood and honors it well.
3~Owen is my best friend!!
2~Owen is a very loving hubby and daddy. Kendyllee and I are so fortunate to have such a wonderful man in our lives!
1~And most of all, he is my ETERNAL COMPANION and I love him sooooo much!

Owen, Kendyllee and I love you very much and are so grateful for you and all the hard work you do for us everyday. We love you very much and hope you have THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! ;)