Monday, February 9, 2009

kEnDyLlEe Is 9 MoNtHs!!!

Kendyllee is 9 months old today. She is growing so much everyday and learning new things. She has been working on her two top teeth for quite some time now. One finally popped thru a week or so ago. We are still waiting on the second to finish. I say finish because, a corner has broke thru the gums a couple days ago and then stopped!! So the other night I was changing her diaper against her will and guess what I found? ANOTHER TOOTH ON THE BOTTOM! I did not even know she had been working on that one. So now she has, 3 on the bottom and 1 1/2 on the top.
She is continuing to learn (and is getting much better) at rolling over. One of these days she will realize it is not such a bad thing to be on her tummy and then she will figure out how to crawl.
I was talking to my dad the other day and was telling him how stubborn she is. All he could do was chuckle. I guess I deserve it for all the stubborn times of mine.
Any who--- here are some pics I took the last couple of days. Enjoy!
And yes, she is in the kitchen sink for her bath due to circumstances out of my control.
Kendyllee Jensen--come on down!! You are the next contestant on The Price is Right. (That is what she was watching.)


Such a princess.
She loves to rub her hand back and forth across her mouth and make noise.
Playing with her toys and jabbering.