Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This says it all!

I know, you are all probably wondering why I would post this picture. I know I look like crap. But let me explain, I have good reason to look like crap. This is the day Owen and I brought Kendyllee home from the hospital. One of the all time best days of my life!!!
This picture means very much to me because of who is in it with me. This is Heidi and her son Gabriel. (I am holding him and she is holding Kendyllee.) She is one of the most amazing people I have ever known. Her testimony of the gospel is so strong and she glows with the Light of Christ. She is true to who she wants to be everyday. She has helped me so much. She is an excellent mother and wife. I love her so much and I want her to know that. She is such a wonderful example to all those around her. Some day once again, there will be a trail in the grass from our front porch to theirs. But until then, we will continue to talk to each other on the phone (at least 4 times a day), and even over the headset during a very important battle of Halo 3.
Heidi, I love you tons!! I really hope you are prepared for the coming weeks.
Thanks again! You are a wonderful friend and I am so grateful to have you in my life!!