Tuesday, March 9, 2010

22 months/Reading with Daddy

There are many things about these pictures that is so Kendyllee, 1-she is snuggling with her daddy, 2-daddy is loving it, 3-she is wearing his hat, 4-she has a book in her hand and 5-she is loving it too!!
It is so hard to believe that she is already 22 months old. She loves to read books. On average we usually read 25-30 books a day, most of the time it is the same 5 or 6 books over and over again. There are many books that Owen and I have memorized.
She is also becoming more and more of a daddy's girl every day. She loves to be where ever he is. She hates it and becomes very jealous when Owen and I hug and kiss each other. There have been many times when she has thrown a fit or scratched at my face and hit my leg if he is paying attention to me and not her. But it never happens to him, just me. He loves it so much.
These pics were taken last night as she was reading him a book. She is learning to say more and more words every day. Here she is telling about a snake!!