Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tim Mcgraw...HERE WE COME!!!

For those of you that knew when I was younger (in my teens) know how obsessed I was with this man. Well I now have my chance to go and see him in person. Heidi and I are going to have a GIRLS NIGHT OUT!! That's right, just the two of us...no kids and no husbands!! We are both so excited to go!! We are gonna make it a full night. First, we want to get all dolled up (I guess as much as two Happily Married Mormon girls can get) and go to dinner, then head over to the Idaho Center for an evening I will never forget. I asked Owen if there was any way he would be able to get that week off so he could come and go too. And this was his response, "Why would I want to travel 10 hours to pay money to see my wife drool over another man?" He makes a good point. Wow, it is going to be a long wait until July 29th. I am definitely gonna have to get some new cloths for this occasion!!