Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back in town.

Kendyllee and I are back at home now. We flew back yesterday. Our trip was super fun. We enjoyed our time with the Ives family. Kendyllee sure had a HUGE crush on Aaron (Heidi's hubby). Everytime he would look at her she would flash him the biggest smile and then bury her face. She did this the every time Aaron would even look at her. I knew at some point in her life, we would have to worry about one of the Ives boys, I just did not know it would be the daddy! ;D It is a good thing Heidi loves Kendyllee. While we were there, we had a girls party at Heidi's house Her sister and two sister-in-laws and two family friends came. We had so much fun. We totally pampered ourselves with a foot massager and a parafin wax bath for our hands. We painted each other toe nail. Thanks a ton girls. I had a blast. See ya next time.

Thanks Heidi for everything you do for me. I love and miss you already.