Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All about my Honey.

1. Where did u meet? Wal Mart, every one knows that one.
2. How long did you date? 5 Years
3. How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? I feel every day with Owen there is a new surprise and I love that.
5. What is your favorite feature of him? There are so many things I love about him, but if I have to choose just one, I would say it is his ability to live every moment in life to the fullest. His mind is always working and thinking of something he could do or say.
6. What is his best quality? Once again, so hard to choose. I love the love and appreciation he has for me and Kendyllee. I love it when he calls us "his girls". To see the way he looks at her, it just melts me every time.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Where do I begin. He has had so many. There is one that makes me feel so important to him, so I will not share that one. I would say Honey.
8. What is his favorite food? I know he loves Smoked Turkey.
9. Does he have a favorite sport? Does Halo count?
10. Where was your first kiss? Wal Mart parking lot
11. What is your favorite thing to do together? Just be together. I love it when we get in our comfys and just lounge. We love to play card games while watching a movie.
12. Do you have any kids? Kendyllee
13. Does he have any hidden talents? I love it when he sings to me .
14. How old is he? 26
15. Who said I love you first? I think I did. For me it was love at first sight.
16. Whats his favorite music? He has so many favorites from Usher to Saywer Brown and Lonestar to Chicago and Journey.
17. What do you admire most about him? That he is the best daddy to Kendyllee.
18. Whats his favorite color? I know he loves blue.
19. Will he read this? I might show him.

Okay, I tag anyone out there who loves there husbands!!! And Heidi, you are one of them.