Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nap Time, Tummy Time, 1st Pony Tails and Santa Hats!

Here is what we have been up to the last week or so.

Kendyllee loves to snuggle with the dogs, and they love it too. I was doing dishes and she was fussy but I was so close to being done so I just let her fuss for a minute. Then she suddenly stopped. I looked over and the dogs had climbed up in the recliner with her. Then with in seconds they were all sound asleep.

Tummy time at our house is not a pleasant time of the day. Kendyllee hates to be on her tummy with a passion. So Owen decided to give her attention to help pass the time and seemed to work. I am afraid she will not ever be camera shy with us as her parents. Ha Ha ;D!!

I was so excited when I was finally able to put Kendyllee's hair in a pony tail. She however, was not to thrilled. She did not want to hold still so I kept her busy with some cheerios in her high chair. As you can tell, it stand straight up. I love it! It really shows off her chubby little cheekers.

Last Sunday was Owen's work Christmas Party. We wanted to be sure Kendyllee was dressed appropriately. Owen found this onsie weeks ago and fell in love with it, we were waiting for the perfect time to have her wear it and the cute Santa hat I fell in love with. And this was it. Everyone thought she was so cute and she (as usual) was taking it all in. It did not take her too long to figure out how to take this funny thing off her head.

Hope you enjoy.

Kendyllee's Christmas wishes for all of her family and friends. Happy translating!! ;O