Thursday, December 11, 2008

What a Blessing!!

This is my younger brother Tyson. I just wanted him to know how grateful we are to have him in our lives. He is such a true person thru and thru. We had quite the scare one year ago today, and we are all very lucky to have him with us today. That was one time we were grateful for his stubbornness and never quit attitude. He is so strong willed and we know that helped him pull thru this as well as he did. Here are some of my favorite recent pictures I have of Tyson and his beautiful family.

Tyson on Sassy!

Tyson and Brooklinn in Mom and Dad's back yard.
Brooklinn is not as excited about her first Halloween as her mom and dad are.

Tyson, Mandy and Brooklinn at the Perine Bridge in Twin Falls.


I snapped this picture when he was not looking, but I love it. ;)

Uncle Tyson loving on the cutest niece ever.
Uncle Tyson and Kendyllee when she was 3 weeks old. You can tell he loves her.
Tyson, we love you very much and are so grateful to have you and your family in our lives. You have been such a wonderful son, brother, husband, father and uncle. We all love and miss you very much. Stay safe and give your beautiful daughter a kiss from her Colorado family. I love you Tyson!!! ;)