Friday, April 10, 2009

Christopher is THREE today!!

Our little Christopher is turning three today. I can not believe he is that big. We love and miss him so much. Sometimes we feel like he is our little boy too. He loves his "Little Sis Kendy". He took such good care of her while we were there. And as you can tell by these pics, she loves him too.
He is a wonderful big brother to "both" of his siblings.


I will always remember his WILD hair.
One day while I was babysitting him, I looked out the back window to check on him in the back yard and this is what I found. He was driving our spicket in the back yard. Sounds and all.
He loved his sweet potatoes.


This is at Heidi's mom and dad's house. I was 8 3/4 months prego with Kendy and I was eager to get her out. So Chris and I had some fun on the tramp. (No I did not make it rip. It was like that when we got on.)
Trying on glasses as Wally World.
Cruisin the strip (sidewalk) with daddy in his Escalade.


Uncle Owen's bike and hat

We love you Chris and hope you have a Happy Birthday!