Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kendyllee is 11 months old.

Kendyllee is growing like a weed. She turns 11 months old today. She is cute as ever and is into everything. She is really good at doing the army crawl, so now she can go where ever her little heart desires. Her hair is growing and becoming very thick and curly. Notice her piggies are curled. She used to sit so still for me when I wanted to fix it. Now it is like pulling teeth every morning. And the bad thing is that she now knows those piggies are up there. So we end up fixing and refixing a couple times a day. I am running out of things to keep her entertained while I try my best to get her piggies even. But in the end I usually succeed and this is the end result. Stinking cute little girl!!!


This is what I found to entertain her the other day. I was just hoping she did not turn on the water.
She loves her spaghetti. I have to strip her to the diaper and add a bib and then let her go. Can you see where the piggie was at the beginning of the day?






The other day while I was doing my hair, she was playing on the floor in the bedroom. I looked over at her and I thought I was looking at my baby pics. I could not believe how much of me I saw in her at that moment. Most people tell me that she looks like me and I usually say that I see mostly her daddy. But as she grows, I can see me in her more and more each day.
We love her very much and are so grateful for her sweet spirit that she brings into our lives and home. We have no idea how we lived without her.
Thank you Kendyllee for making our lives so enjoyable. Daddy and I love you so much!!