Monday, April 20, 2009

Lots of fun with Kendyllee

I discovered that Kendyllee LOVES Hawaiian Pizza. As you can see by the mess all over her face, she has a lot saved for later. I think she must have pushed the pizza against her face and then rubbed it around in circles. Cuz wow!! It took lots of scrubbin in the tubbin to get this cleaned off her face. She looks like this every time we have pizza. What a silly girl!
We were so excited when Owen showed up at home a day early last week. We were worried he was going to be stuck in Colorado Springs for the weekend because of a nasty snow storm that was going to hit on Friday, the day they were driving home. Because of the storm, the instructor let them all go a day early. Which was a great idea since I-70 was closed by the next day. We had a very fun weekend with him. It is nice to have him here on the weekends, especially when the weather is as nice as it was. Saturday we decided to take Kendyllee to the park in her wagon. She loves to swing on the swings and go down the slide. I think her daddy loves it to. Then Sunday afternoon before Owen left, we put a blanket out on the grass in the front yard and just hung out for a while. The sun was just a shinin so we came in early since Kendyllee would not leave her sun hat or her sun glasses on. She thought it was much more fun to put them on Owen and I.
Kendyllee was fussy last night at bed time, so I decided to skip the bath and just put her to bed. This morning after she had her breakfast, she took a bath. And this is the result. Her hair is growing so fast and it is coming in thick and curly. Which got me thinkin, so I dug out some of my pics from when I was a baby and compared them to her and man-o-man. I could not believe the resemblance. Her hair looks like mine used to. Curly and out of control. She even has my big rosy-red cheekers. She is growing way to fast. She is into everything, even the dogs kennels. I am getting into the habbit of closing all the doors in the house, except her bedroom door. But once or twice a day I can hear her playing with the doors on Otis' kennel and once I found her half in. Yucky! So I am really working on keeping the doors closed.
This is her seeing a picture of her and her daddy on the computer. She misses him very much and so do I.
See the chaos on top of her head?
Waving to the picture of her and Owen on the computer.