Monday, April 6, 2009

Home once again.

Well we made it home last Wednesday. When I have one moment of time to myself I will post pics of my 7 week vacation and recovery. I had a wonderful time staying with Heidi and visiting both of our families, but home is the place to be, especially when that is where the love of your life is. I need to say thanks to all of those who made sacrifices for Kendyllee and I. I could not have done what I did with out all of you.

Heidi, you helped us the most. You opened up your house and took on another child, now you know what it would be like to have twins, and cared for a very stubborn person. I love you and am so grateful for your family in our lives.

My mom, who took time off work, gave up many hours of sleep to be up with both Kendyllee and I while we were sick. And my dad who also put up with us. We love you all very much. Thanks for all you do.

Jessica, thanks for watching over the house while we were gone. It sure makes being away a lot easier when you know things are okay on the home front.

And Owen. You made the biggest sacrifice of all. You are such a trooper. I have no idea how you lived with out Kendyllee for so long. We both love you very much and are so grateful to have you in our lives. The sacrifices you make on a day to day basis are so appreciated. I love you more than you will ever now. Thanks for everything.

Lots of pics to come at a later date!!:0)