Tuesday, February 16, 2010

KENDYLLEE'S 1ST DENTIST APPOINTMENT

We have been wanting to take Kendyllee to the Dentist for a while now, but we were very hesitant on who to take her to, so we made an appointment for her to see Owen's dentist in Rexburg. She did really good, until the Dr. came in any way. I was just a snapping photos like crazy when the nurse was doing her thing, but then when Dr. Stroebel came in and she began to scream, I forgot all about taking pics and was worried about her. Silly mommy. Daddy held her on his lap and that seemed to help out a lot.
All was well. The Dr. said she has beautiful teeth and nothing to be concerned about. PHEW!!

The nurse trying to get Kendyllee to let her look at her teeth with the "Shiny Barbie Mirror". Didn't work!! She was not a fan of flossing either!! It helped when daddy flossed his teeth first. It is a good thing he was there to give us support. I AM NOT A FAN OF DENTISTS EITHER!! YOU ARE NOT STICKING THAT THING IN MY MOUTH. What if daddy does it first? Ok then if daddy is doing it. What a big girl!! "Mommy, look at my yellow puppy?" "Thanks for helping me daddy!! I love you!!"