Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Phone update

Here are all the pics off my phone. Enjoy!!!
I wanted to test out the flash on my new phone. Works pretty good don't ya think? Kendyllee was sleeping and the light was so bright she covered her eyes with out waking up!!
My new hair cut! Which I love!!
She loves her toys!! This was the second night in a row that she fell asleep with her ball!
Her hair is getting so super long!!
WARNING!! WARNING!! WILD HAIR!!
Loves reading her books
This is how I found Kendyllee after I had my shower the other day!! I put her in her room the other day to play while I took a shower and she decided to take a nap instead!! Just what I wanted her to do at 1030 in the morning!!
LOVE IT
I have no idea how she did this to her hair, but it was hilarious!!
Sharing her vitamin with mommy!!
No better place to eat a popcycle in the winter than in the bath tub!!