Friday, July 16, 2010

Family Pictures

I wanted to do some family pics before I was large and in charge. We drove around Fruita trying to find a fun place to take the pics and finally decided to take them infront of a train car. It was really hot outside and Kendyllee was very impatient, so here is the best of what was taken.

One day I was looking at some pics on Facebook of a girl that I used to work with in Rexburg. She was pregnant and due any day when the pics were taken. One picture made my heart melt and I knew that I wanted a picture just like that with our little one. And that is the following picture. I love this picture. It makes my heart flutter every time I see it. Some day we will be able to show our child this picture and explain to him/her that we loved them before they were born. What a great day that will be.





What a great picture of Owen and his girl!!


These pics were taken in Plano. I love my little girl so much!!