Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tim McGraw Baby

When Heidi heard that Tim McGraw was coming to the Idaho Center she knew I would LOVE to go. Boy was she right. So she told me that if I wanted to go and could make it there she would buy my ticket. That was a no-brainer for me. We had the best time. Both of us were pregnant but we did not care. There was only one major problem when we got there. The batteries on my camera were DYING!!! UGH!! So here are all the pics I was able to take before it died!!


Dead or Alive was one to the openers and they did great.





Lady Antebllum was the other opening act. They were AWESOME!!





And believe it or not...THAT IS WHEN MY CAMERA DIED!!!! I have no pictures of Tim McGraw. HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT?!?!

Heidi and I had a wonderful time. Our feet were swollen (because we were pregnant) and our voices were hurting by the time we git home. But I had a FAN-STINKING-TASTIC time with my bestie!! Thanks Heidi. I will never forget it!!