Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun in the Sun at the Canyon County Fair


While Kendyllee and I were visiting Nampa, the Canyon County Fair was in town. We thought it would be a great idea to take the kids and let them ride some rides. Kendyllee had a wonderful time until she was not tall enough to ride some of the rides. It is so hard to explain to her why she could not go on them. When she does some thing good, we always tell her that she is such a big girl, then I had to tell she was not "big" enough to ride all the rides. Not a fun conversation to have with your 2 year old.


My big girl is riding the rides all by herself. For some strange reason, Kendyllee did not like my Sour Apple Sno Cone. This ride was one of her favorites. She loves that the steering wheel would really turn. And she could ride it with her friends in the same car! Love it when she waves at me!!


Sure hope this guy does not think that some cute girl is blowing him kisses!! The entire crowd!! Heidi, Baby Ives, Chris, Gabe, Johanna, Ian, Elijah, Addie, Gwendalyn, Kendyllee, me and Baby Jensen









Poor Gwendalyn did not like the sun!!
I think Heidi is trying not to puke here. Being pregnant, being in the heat and then riding a ride that goes around in circles maybe was not the best combination for her.
Hi mommy!!
Heidi and Johanna took a turn with the kids.
I still love to ride on the Carousel every chance I can. And Kendyllee thinks that she is such a big girl riding her own horsey.