Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HACKERS

As many of you know, I have a Facebook account. Well yesterday I had someone hack into my account and send many of my very good friends some very inappropriate videos! (Sorry if any of you received them) Fabulous right? Well that is not the bad thing. They also were nice enough to send me a VIRUS!! Thats right. Our desk top is now out of commission for a while, until we can get it in and have some one clean it up for us. At first I thought, no problem. We have a lap top!! But then I realized that I do all of my bloggin on the desk top. That is where all of Kendyllee's pics are!! So I am not quite sure how I am going to blog in the near future. I might take the pics and save them on the lap top and blog from here or I might just blog like normal with out the pics and then save the post and publish them later when I can add the pics. So I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. For those of you who know me well, know that I am very computer stupid. So I will have to wait and see what kind of program is on the lap top for my pictures.

It really makes me mad that some one had to do this to us. Some people have no life and think it is funny to add a little more turmoil to others lives. GGGRRRR!!