Wednesday, August 19, 2009

UH OH! What have I taught her?

Yesterday while I was talking to my mom on the phone, I watched Kendyllee do the funniest thing! She has a doll that she has really learn to love these past couple of days. She took her doll and very upset like, walked over to the corner with it (the one she sits in when she is trouble) and placed it just where she sits and then proceeded to tell it "No No No!!" With a little Kendyllee gibberish in there as well. I about died laughing! Then she walked a couple steps then turned back and faced her dolly who was in "Time out" and told her once again,"No No No"! Then she walked over to me and told me, or at least what I could only imagine was, that her dolly was in big trouble and she put in in the corner!! I think her dolly is going to be named No No! I have no idea what to do with this. I have tried telling her other things, besides No No, when she is doing some thing mischievous. But I guess that is not sinking in like I want it to. I have also started telling her yes when she does some thing good. Any other suggestions? Owen and I really having to start watching what we say in front of her. Not that we say anything bad, but just decided we needed to be more aware of what is coming out of our mouths. What a funny little girl we have!