Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gonna miss the Bradshaws

When we moved to Colorado, we did not know anyone. Well, at least that is what I thought. After Owen found us a place to live here in Fruita, I found out that Jeremy and Jessica Bradshaw and their 3 kids lived in Fruita as well. I grew up about 1/4 of a mile from them in Egin. They now live across town (a whoppin 2 miles) from us. It has been very nice for me to have Jessica so close and very willing to help us in any way that she could. We have become very good friends and have had many good times. Kendyllee loves the kids. Brianna is 9, Cassidy is 7 and Dustin is 3. She loves to be able to run and play with them. Jeremy has been transferred to Arkansas and so they are moving. They will be leaving on the 14th.
Last night, Jessica, the kids and Jessica's mom came over for a BBQ. We had a great time with some yummy food and Banana Splits for desert.
We are really gonna miss having them so close. I wish them the best in their new town and ward and hope they have a wonderful time in their house on the lake. Here are some pictures I took last night. I really wanted to have a nice shot with all the kids smiling, but that did not happen.
Here they are pretending they are "moose" as Dustin put it.