Sunday, November 15, 2009

Girls Lunch at Applebees

I was so excited to be able to go to lunch with my friend Cami and her two girls. We ate at Applebees and had a great time. I always do when I am with her. We had a very interesting lunch. The poor waitress we had!! I felt so sorry for her. She came over to the table 4 or 5 times before Cami and I had stopped talking long enough to decide on what we wanted to eat. Then the girls were so hungry that I asked her if she could bring us some crackers. While Cami and I were just a jabbering away, Kendyllee wet thru her diaper and all of her clothes. So she ended up wearing her socks, diaper, jacket and my jacket out of the restaurant. But we still had such a great lunch.
I am so blessed to have her as a friend. We have been thru thick and thin together and I always feel so uplifted after spending time with her. Love ya Cami! Thanks for the great lunch!!
Little Taylor
Raimee and Kendyllee
Such wonderful girls!!
I had to put this one one here because of Raimee's face!!