Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grandma and Aunt Fern

These pics are kinda blurry because our little Cheerleader would not hold still for the camera. She had such a good time while we were visiting Grandma and Aunt Fern. The Cooper family was there and she loved showing off for them. Owen sat on the couch by Fern and I sat across the room blocking the entrance so she could not escape. She began running back and forth between the two of us and then it soon became a game. After a couple times of us telling her "GO", she began to say it herself. She would run to me from Owen, give me a kiss and then say "GO" and take off running back to Owen. Everyone there thought she was so funny and she was feeding off of their laughter. Terry's cousin Wayne was there and he was sitting mid way between Owen and I just off to the side. One time when she was running to me, she decided to run to him instead. It took us all by surprise. Then she climbed of his lap and came to me. She began using him as a break point from then on. I am glad that they were able to see her funny personality. I am so happy that Grandma and Aunt Fern were able to see her be goofy.