Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trick R Treatin

Here is Owen's masterpiece for the year. He decided that he only wanted to do one pumpkin this year and he wanted it to be all about Kendyllee. So I looked online for 'Girly Patterns'' and this is what I found. He does such a good job every year and this year was no different. He even added his own touch to it. On the side it says "Kendy 09". I love it and it turned out so good. Thanks honey for making it special for Kendyllee!!

We went Trunk r Treating with my family in Egin. Kendyllee was dressed as a BSU Cheerleader and Owen and I went as her fans. We had all the attire. I even made us BSU Scarves that matched. Tyson and Mandy came with Brooklinn! The two girls had such a good time with each other. This year was so much for us as parents. The girls understood what was going on and loved getting all the candy. Kendyllee would say her own version of "please" in sign language then hold out her bucket, and if they weren't paying attention she would just help herself and then sign her version of "thank you"! What a turkey!!
Brooklinn's hood on her costume was a little too big and kept falling down over her eyes so she would just hold onto Tyson's hand and walk in circles waiting for him to direct her in the right direction!
She is soo cute!!
Here she was pointing at the puppy in the car! I think she wanted that more than the candy!
Mom dressed up as "Raggedy Candy"!
I love this picture of Cami and I. We have been best buds since April of 1998. She looked so cute dressed up as a skunk. The funny thing is, is that is her own hair. I have no idea how she got it to stand up like that. It was not moving either. I teased her that with that hair she was almost as tall as me!! I love and miss her and her family tons!!
TRICK R TREAT
This is Cami and Ryan's daughter Raimee. She is so full of it. I love it. I especially love her purple teeth here!
Cami and Ryan's younger daughter Taylor. She was the cutest little strawberry ever!!
I think Kendyllee was afraid that Raimee was going to get her with her purple teeth!!