Thursday, November 26, 2009

ThAnKsGiViNg


Our Thanksgiving this year was far from the Traditional Thanksgiving. Owen obviously had to work the night of, so I was not in the mood to make a huge dinner for the three of us. So I instead made...Sweet and Sour Chicken, Egg Rolls, and Ham Fried Rice and of course a Pumpkin Pie. It was super yummy and we loved every minute of it.


This year has been so wonderful for us! We have many things to be THANKFUL for.


-I am so thankful for Kendyllee and Owen in my life. THEY ARE MY LIFE!!
-For our HEALTH AND WELLNESS!!
-Kendyllee and I are so thankful that Owen and all the sacrifices he makes for us.
-I am thankful for our Eternal Family, and the gospel in our lives.
-I am thankful for the wonderful families we both have and for their love.
-I am thankful for all the friends we have and the examples they have been to us.
-I am thankful for our ward and the wonderful caring people.
-I am thankful for my calling in Young Womens.
-I am thankful for the roof over our heads and the food in our tummies.
-I am thankful for the challenges Our Heavenly Father has given us this last year.
-I am thankful for the opportunities those challenges have given us to grow.
-I am thankful for Kendyllee's smile and at the same time her tantrums, because they help me to appreciate those smiles.
-I am thankful for the safety in which we had this last year during our travels.



I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.