Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

As you will soon see, we had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was the first year that Owen and I really got involved with the gifts and all that comes with it. Kendyllee made out like a bandit. She was spoiled by everyone who loves her.

This is my gift!! And I love it!! Kendyllee loves her kitchen so much. She played with that and her table most of the day. One of my favs!! The phone is for you daddy!! You will only see Owen helping her open her gift because she wanted nothing to do with me!! We had to keep her focused on opening her gifts instead of playing with her table and kitchen or we would have been there all day!! Thanks for all the help daddy!! The cutest beanie ever that Gramma Jensen had made for her!! This year, I really wanted to start traditions for our family, and this is what Owen wanted for breakfast!! So I got up at 5 am and began the mixing and raising and baking and man was it worth it!! Yummy!! Her Christmas jammies!! Cheese in front of the Christmas tree!!This is Kendyllee seeing her kitchen and all of her fun gifts for the first time!