Monday, December 14, 2009

SnOw DaY!!

This is what I woke up to o my birthday. A good foot or more of snow. No Kidding!! I have not had this much snow in our yards since before we were married in 2003!! I had to shovel a small amount in the back yard so the dogs would stop going to the bath room in the house. Poor Chloe!! She was so afraid of the snow and it is a good thing because it was so fluffy that she would have sunk and disappeared if she would have tried walking on it. My wonderful husband had to work late that morning and then when he got home, he shovelled snow for 1 1/2 hours before he came in and went to sleep. But by the time he woke up, our drive way and sidewalk was all clean, not even wet. I love him!!
Some where under all this snow is half whiskey barrel flower pot. That is how deep it was.