Monday, December 14, 2009

Day Road Trip

On Owen's last set of nights off, we wanted to get out of the house for a while, so we went on a road trip to Delta. Delta is about 45 minutes away from here. I decided to take the camera just in case we saw some animals. Well, much to my disappointment NO ANIMALS. Unless you consider the one crow we saw an animal, but that was not picture worthy. We had a great morning and was home in time for lunch and Kendyllee's nap time.
This is a picture I took from I-70 along the Colorado River. Notice the frost on the trees and the steam from the river is so thick you can bearly make out the Mountains behind the river.
The sun was in Kendyllee's eyes almost the entire drive there. So I found her sunglasses in her diaper bag. She decided that it was just as fun playing with them as wearing them.
Lookin Stylin
Owen saying "CHEEEEEESE"!!
Love him
I thought this one was funny, because of Kendyllee in the background with her sunglasses on upside down.BRRRRR!! When I originally saw how cold it was, it said -7, but by the time I turned on the camera it had warmed up one degree!!
Garfield Mountain from Highway 50Kendyllee found something thing that worked better than her glasses to keep the sun out of her eyes.
Here she was pointing and yelling at the sun!!This is how Kendyllee is when ever we travel. No Shoes and Socks. We will only be in the car for 5-10 minutes and by the time we have reached our destination, we have to redress her before we can get out of the car!
"No more pictures MOM!!"
This sign makes me laugh every time I see it. It says..."NOTICE!! Correctional Facility Do Not Stop for Hitchhikers". I have no idea why I this is so funny. I just do!!