Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mommy turns ????

HOLY COW!! There is no way that I can be this old. It seems like just yesterday I was going to Kindergarten!! Now I am 28!! Owen has been sure to tell me many times over the last couple of days that I am only 2 years away from 30!! We did not do much today, the weather was not cooperating and Owen had to work last night and tonight as well. So since tomorrow is Owen's birthday we are going to celebrate then. Kendyllee and I stayed home and inside all day and just spent the day together.
Notice the cake is 1/2 gone already? We did not blow out candles until Owen's birthday. And there was no way we could have this yummy Dirt Pudding in the house and not dive into it!! As you can tell, Kendyllee was sure excited about the candles. Until it was time to blow them out anyways. Then it scared her a little. But man does she love this desert.
Owen wanted to go to dinner at Famous Daves and so that is where we went. I was sure to remember the camera so we could have some pics of our small and quiet celebration.
Kendyllee has a thing lately with noses. She loves to kiss them over and over again and gets very excited.
We were finally able to capture her saying "CHEESE'' on camera. And me too I guess. I love her so much and loved celebrating my birthday with her and Owen.