Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Daddy!!

Today was Owen's birthday!! He is now 27!! Wow he is really getting up there huh? He has tonight off so we are going to celebrate both of our birthdays tonight. Dinner and then finishing our Christmas shopping.
Here is what the table looked like when he came home from work. Lots of fun gifts and cards as well as 2 very excited girls were waiting for him to come home.
He is so in love with her, and she with him. Infact after these two had their pics taken, I wanted one with Kendyllee and she did not one taken with me, only her daddy. What a little turkey.
There are no words to describe how much I love these two people. I love this picture because the looks on their faces is the same. PURE LOVE AND JOY!!
Kendyllee was thinking..."Puddy in my hands daddy!!" And boy is that true!!
We love you very much honey and hope you had a wonderful day!!