Friday, October 2, 2009

2 of the cRaZiEsT weeks

Well, once again Kendyllee and I spent another 2 weeks in Nampa at the Ives Bed and Breakfast. We had such a good time. We flew out Monday September 14th and flew back on Monday September 28th. I wish I would have had the chance to see more of my friends and spend some time with them. But Oh My Goodness, it was 2 very crazy weeks. The first week, I spent showing the house and trying to find renters, and was unsuccessful. :( We had some people look at it and many not show up for the appointments we had sent, but I guess the right renter has just not come along yet. We also fit in a day for the Zoo.

The main reason for going was to stay with Aaron and Heidi's boys while they went to Hawaii for 6 days. They had a great time and so did we. Thanks for the gifts. We love them.

While I was gone, our washer broke. So Owen had to go the Laundry Mat to wash his clothes then came home to dry them. I was hoping we just have it repaired because it is only 5 years old. Ya, that was not the case, we ended up buying a new Whirlpool washer on Tuesday and this one should last a long time. It had better. I was so bitter towards the entire situation. In my eyes, when I spend that much money on some thing, it should last longer than 5 years!
I hope you enjoy the following posts. They are bursting at the seams with pictures.