Friday, October 2, 2009

My CrAzY week with 3 kids!!

Here is a summary of my week with the three kids. We had such a great time. The kids got along very well with the exception for Kendyllee being very jealous of Gabe every time he was on my lap. She would either bite him or take his binky and then walk off with it. There were times when I had all three kids on my lap. We did not do much, basically just hung out around the house, watched a lot of cartoons and played in the play room.
Here they are playing outside.
Mommy, I have dirt on my hands!
Heidi had this purse and we thought it would be perfect for Kendyllee. She loves it. It is still a little to big, but she loves to wear it and put all sorts of fun stuff in it.
At one point all of these clothes were folded. Gabe found them and thought it would be fun to throw them all down the stair. What a Boy!
This is the famous play room. It was nice having all the toys in one room, so then it was just one room to clean up. It seemed that the messier the room the more fun they were having. For some reason, Kendyllee thought she could fly off of the Lego bin. She must have hung out with Chris for too long, because that boy really thinks he can fly. While I was there, he climbed up on his bed and held on to the blinds (like wings) and jumped off. Pulling the blinds out of the wall and breaking them in half.
What a handsome boy. I had so much fun getting to know this little guy. He is such a sweet heart and then out of no where comes these little horns and he turns into this little devil child!
What ever keeps them entertained! The really bad thing was that the markers said they were washable. So I was thinking of skin, clothes and kitchen tables. Well, only clothes...not skin or kitchen tables. Good thing for table clothes right?
Gabe has a funny fascination with shoes. He loves to wear them and some times just one. (Like in the pic above) This particular day he wanted to wear his cowboy boots about 5 minutes after he woke up. So here he is sporting his pjs and boots.
Here are my 3 little chefs. The two little ones were making me waffles and Chris was making me Mac and Cheese. What a treat!
When everything else failed, I would turn on the piano and let them go to town. They all love playing the piano and making as much noise as they could.
Thanks for allowing me to watch the boys. Kendyllee and I had a great time.