Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ANGEL!!

31 years ago today and Angel entered into our lives, choosing my mom and dad as his parents, only staying a short time and then continued his journey on to Heaven. We know that he is saving a place for all of us there. I have always felt he has been my family's Angel. It is so amazing to know that we have an Angel in our family, some one that is perfect and just needed a body to complete His journey. For as long as I can remember, on October 28th every year, my family has always gone to the cemetery to see him and sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him. I never realized how much this tradition meant to me until one year I was unable to go because I had to work. Ever since then, I have done everything in my power to be there for his birthday. This year we will not be there and I am sad. We are going to see him when we are visiting for Halloween. I know that he understands. I often wonder what life would have been like if things would have turned out differently. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us, and this was Gervace's plan. I know that he knows that I love him and think of him often, but I want to say it to him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERVACE!! OWEN, KENDYLLEE AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!! Thank you so much for choosing us as your family!! You could not have picked a better one!!
This picture was taken on June, 6, 2008. Kendyllee was only 4 weeks old to the day. This is her first of many she will have with him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ANGEL BROTHER!!