Friday, October 2, 2009

Boise Zoo

While we were in Boise, I talked Heidi into going to the Boise Zoo with the kids. It had been so long since I had been to a zoo and Kendyllee had never been. I was so excited to go and you will understand how excited I was once you start looking at all the pictures I took. I wanted to get as many of the animals as I could because the closet zoo to us is in Moab, Utah, which is a couple hours away. So I hope you enjoy our trip to the zoo as much as I did.
I have never seen a giraffe at a zoo. So this was super cool for me.
Simba looks like he is winking a me! Gosh!!
Nala soaking up some shade.
I love this picture! How it has it's mouth open and you can see those GINORMOUS TEETH!!
I have to say, this is my favorite picture of the day. She is so stinking cute!!
This is as close as I got to this!! And I even used the zoom to make it look like I was being brave.
Heidi on the other hand is CRAZY!! She wanted Chris to touch it so she thought she had better touch it first to show him is was ok. I missed Chris touching it because the boy in the blue shirt bent down in front of me, so I got a pic of him touching it instead! :(
This boy loves to slide!
Gabe on the other hand, not quite sure about going down by himself. I let him go and he was not a happy camper by the time he reached the bottom.
Kendyllee liked it as long as I went with her!