Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lifes unexpected happenings!!

On September 7, 2009, my Great Uncle Bill passed away from a heart attack. It was very unexpected. Him and his wife were tarping his truck at their house in Willford, getting ready for his next haul that night or the next day to Boise, and Aunt Trish went inside the house to do something. When she came back out, he was gone. For some reason this was very hard for me to cope with. This picture was at his funeral. I was unable to go due to the trip to Nampa the following Monday and Tyson took this picture and sent it to me. Instead of using a Hearse for the Funeral, they loaded his casket on his flat bed truck, so he could have one last ride. It was so Uncle Bill. I have no idea if this was pre-arranged, but we all know that he was upstairs smiling. He was such a wonderful man and I have many fond memories of him and Uncle Gary playing their guitars and singing at the Family Reunions we have every year. I did not see him often, but will miss him very much.

This picture has so many wonderful memories with it. It was taken on August 29, 2009 in Logan at my Cousin Jake's funeral. Just days before Uncle Bill passed away. He had never seen Kendyllee before. Here she is waving at Uncle Bill, Aunt Trish, Uncle Gary and Aunt Betty Jean as they were driving away. This was the last time we saw Uncle Bill. As they were all pulling away in the car, Kendyllee started waving like crazy and blowing all these kisses. Uncle Gary stopped the car and Uncle Bill opened the door and stepped out and blew Kendyllee many kisses and waved saying that he loved her. This is my last memory of him and I am so grateful that Kendyllee gave this to me.
Good-bye Uncle Bill. We love and miss you so much and know that you are having a party in Heaven with all the loved ones there. Please hug Grandma, Shari and Gervace for all of us!!