Friday, June 19, 2009

Christopher the Cowboy!

While I was at my parents house, Heidi and her boys came and stayed a couple days with us. We had so much fun. And you should know by now that when Heidi and I get together with our kids there are lots and lots of photos. So get comfy!
Christopher and Peggy became very good friends. He waited very patiently for a nice day when Brampa would be home so he could go for a ride. He had such a good time and he is the cutest little cowboy ever.
As he was riding, Heidi said that she wished she would have brought his cowboy hat. So Mandy went into the house and brought out Brampa's cowboy hat. I put it on his little head with the cinch in the back and he told me to take it off and tie it under his chin. What a funny boy.
This picture looks like he is riding all by himself.