Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spaghetti girl!

Kendyllee loves to eat Spaghetti. Well, actually I think she loves to eat anything she can make a mess out of. Here she is once again in her bib and diaper having dinner. She had just woken up from her nap, so her is WILD AND CRAZY!!
This look is priceless... I love it when I can get these wonderful moments on camera because they do not last long.
I wanted you all to see how much she is talking. She is to the point now that she really thinks she is having a real conversation with you. She will point to something and then tell us all about it. When we are in the car, she will just jabber on and on. Then when a song comes on that she likes she will start dancing like crazy. Her right arm does not stop moving. I am still trying to get this on camera. You also get to see a small part of her ATTITUDE!