Wednesday, June 3, 2009

kEnDy WaNt A cOoKiE?

We are becoming very brave on what food we give Kendyllee. As you can tell she loved her first Oreo Cookie, let me rephrase that 1/2 an Oreo Cookie. After seeing what kind of mess she made with just 1/2 a cookie, we thought we should feed her dinner first and that she would be a total mess if she ate the entire thing. But she did love it and had a small tantrum when I took her into her room to clean her up.
I have a feeling this summer is going to be the best summer yet. I have had so much fun these last two days with Kendyllee. Yesterday we went to the park and then today we went to the pool. I think tomorrow we are going back to the pool so Owen can go. I want to spend lots of time doing those fun things with her so she can learn how to play and socialize with other kids at a young age.