Friday, June 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, Kendyllee and I are finally home. We woke up way too early yesterday morning (4 am) and started the journey from Ogden to home. We had a wonderful time. We were able to see many people that I wanted to see. We made a trip to Idaho Falls to the Wal-Mart on Broadway and seen many friends that I have not seen in years. It was nice to see you all there. I was also able see one of my friend's baby blessed. It was nice to see Natilyn and her wonderful little family and their new home. I spent some time with Cami and her daughter Raimee. We also went to Jensen's and spent some time with them.

We had a wonderful time in Evanston, Wy. My cousin was married on June 6th and all of mom's brothers and her sister was there. It is always really fun when everyone has a chance to get together.

We had a wonderful visit with Wade and Ashley. Kendyllee loves her Uncle Wade very much. She is already missing him very much and I am sure he is missing her too. It was nice to see Ashley again. I have not seen her in a very very long time.

We had a very good visit and it was nice to have some time to myself. Thanks mom. And Heidi came for a couple days with her boys. We miss them very much and had a great time with them.

There is a major picture overload on this blog. But you would think I would know by now that I need to blog backwards (ending to beginning) so they would be in the correct order. I have figured out that I need to put the pics inside the posts backwards, but I have not figured out that I need to do the posts backwards. I hope you have lots of time and enjoy all of the pics!