Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A day full of 1st!

Yesterday was full of 1st for Kendyllee. We went to have lunch with daddy while we were in town running errands. He wanted to eat lunch at Qdoba. I ordered a cheese quasadilla for Kendyllee that came with chips and a small drink. She was not to happy about what I had ordered her so so we let her have a small chip. And she LOVED it. Then after we had eaten, Owen refilled our drink with lemonade and she really wanted some. So I gave her a little bit out of the end of the straw and she LOVED that. So she really wanted to try drinking out of the straw like we were. I put the straw in her mouth and she was trying to suck on it. After a few times she figured it out and the she LOVED it even more. I wish I would have had my camera to capture the excitement on her face. Holy cow!! She thought she was the biggest girl ever.
Then when Owen was done eating his dinner he picked her up and was holding her and playing. Then he took a drink of water out of his glass. After that it was no longer his glass, it was now Kendyllee's glass of water. She had never drank out of a glass before and she did pretty good. You can tell by the pics that Owen was having fun with her. I love the smile on his face in these pictures. She is trying to hold the glass by her self and Owen was having to fight her for it, because she kept spilling it all over both of them.
I hope you enjoy these pics. These two wonderful people are my ENTIRE WORLD. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

Look at these smiles!
Daddy give that back to me. I was not finished!
Fine, if you will not give it me, then I will just have to get it myself!