Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Swimming Pool here we come!!

On Wednesdays we usually go to a Park for our play group, but today we went to the pool instead. Kendyllee has never been to a pool before so I was a little nervous how she would do. I think she would have done a lot better if it would not have been so packed with children who were not being watched by their parents. We were in the kiddy pool and there were kids 10+ years old in there because it was warmer than the big pool. I had to ask many kids to stop kicking and splashing all over. It made me a little irritated, but oh well. I think I am going to try to take Kendyllee there once or twice a week to get her used to the water. I just need to buy her one of those floaty thingys that she can sit in. I bet she would like it a lot more. We want her to be a fish like daddy and not a scaredy cat like mommy. Maybe we will go tomorrow since it is Owen's day off and supposed to be super nice. If we go I will take my camera this time and be sure to get lots of pics of Kendyllee in her bikini with her budda hanging out.