Friday, June 19, 2009

Rexburg Baby Shower

These are the pictures from the Baby Shower that I had in Rexburg on February 8, 2008. It was at Jensen's house and we had a good time. I was so nice to see so many people that I had not seen in many years. I even had a surprise visitor-one of my very good friends growing up Meridee Willford (now Miller) that I had not seen in soo long came with her mom. It was so nice to see her.
This is the cake that my very talented mommy made for the occasion. Mmmm!

Me and Auntie Eva I have no idea what my mom is doing here, but she looks really funny and I wanted you all to see it.

Cami and Raimee
Sarah and Emma
Raimee, and me with Auntie Eva
This is Harriet Willford. She is one of my mommy's very best friends. Her and her husband are now serving a mission and my mom misses her very much. I am opening a pick John Deere 4 piece set that Kendyllee (Baby Girl Jensen at this time) was given by her Grandpa Jensen.