Monday, June 1, 2009

It is sooo EASY!!

So I have been wanting to make our blog into a book for some time now, but was very nervous because I am soo not computer smart. But the other morning I woke up at 2:00 am and could not go back to sleep so at 3:00 am, I decided to get about of bed and give it a shot. And just like title says, it was so easy. It just takes time and there is a lot of detail work in to it. Well, I guess I should say that I made ours have a lot of detail work in it. But by 7:00, our book was finished and ordered. There are many different ways you can make them. And the really neat thing is that it is already here!! It arrived on Saturday and we are so excited about it. I am already excited to do next years book. If any one wants the links to the websites, let me know and I will be happy to get them to you.

I just wanted to say Thank You to Shannon and Brittany for helping me with this project.

What else can I say but---I LOVE BLOGGING!!!