Friday, June 19, 2009

Playin in the Grass

Here are more pictures of the kids playing in the grass at Brampa and Bramma Candy's house.

Gabe has learned how to walk!!! Great job Gabriel! We are so proud of you!
Christopher was being such a gentleman and Kendyllee was to busy to even notice. But I noticed.This time she noticed him. I love this picture because of the look on Christopher's face. What a sweet boy!
Gabriel looking into the future (or maybe just down the road).
"Would you stop taking my picture?"
I wanted to get a nice picture of Heidi and all three of the kids. Ya, like that was going to happen. But here are my attempts. She finally just gave up and smiled for the camera! Love you Heidi. Thanks for coming to see us. We had tons of fun and now that you know how to get to my parents house you can come more often. (Hehehehe)I have no idea what she was doing here, but it is still cute.
Look at all that hair!!

Christopher is sooo good at making Kendyllee laugh really hard. Here he is jumping off the couch and landing on the floor next to Kendyllee. She thinks it is thefunnest thing ever. Every time I watch this video I end laughing just as well.