Friday, June 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE HEIDI ;D

While I was at my parents house, Heidi had a birthday. (She is getting soo OLD!) I did not want her to feel left out so I went thru all the pics I have of her and these are some of the funniest ones I have. (Love you Heidi)
I want her to know how much I love and miss her. She is such a wonderful person. I could not have a better friend. She is true to everything she believes in and is a wonderful example to all who know her in everything she does. I have learned many things about life from her. She has taught me many things about being a mother. She helps us out so much. And I know some day we WILL be neighbors again and life will continue just were it left off.

Gabe and Kendy's first kiss.
She loves Kendyllee so much
Happy Belated Birthday Heidi! We love you all!